CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
For those who hold a current Security Providers Licence and wish to add Bodyguard and Cash-in-Transit as functions to their licence. Our CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations (Existing Worker) qualification builds on the foundation knowledge and skills developed while undertaking the Certificate II qualification or while working in the security industry.
CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations
- Be 18 years old
- Not pose a risk to public safety
- Have no criminal convictions in the last 10 years
- Mature age students
- RPL if able to demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- Access to a computer with word processing, PDF reader capabilities and an internet connection
- A good command of written English
- Ability to allocate appropriate study hours per week
What will I learn?
For those who hold a current Security Providers Licence and wish to add Bodyguard and Cash-in-Transit as functions to their licence.
- Cash in transit procedures
- Security guard - Monitoring
In the Certificate III in Security Operations you will be required to complete 14 Units of competency; 8 core unit and 6 elective units:
The elective units are chosen as follows:
- 6 units from the elective units listed below
- 2 of the units may be chosen from Certificate II, III or IV qualifications in CPP07 or another current Training Package, provided the integrity of the AQF alignment is ensured, they contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome and no more than 1 unit is from Certificate II.
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and development
- CPPSEC3001A Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
- CPPSEC3003A Determine response to security risk situation
- CPPSEC3005A Prepare and present security documentation and reports
- CPPSEC3006A Coordinate a quality security service to customers
- CPPSEC3007A Maintain security of environment
- CPPSEC2011B Control access to and exit from premises
- CPPSEC2012A Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour
- CPPSEC3004A Lead small teams in the security industry
- CPPSEC3012A Store and protect information
- CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques
- CPPSEC3014A Control persons using baton
- CPPSEC3015A Restrain persons using handcuffs
- CPPSEC3016A Defend persons using spray
- CPPSEC3017A Plan and conduct evacuation of premises
- CPPSEC3018A Provide for the safety of persons at risk
- CPPSEC3019A Operate specialised security equipment
- CPPSEC3050A Load and unload cash in transit in an unsecured environment
- CPPSEC3051A Implement cash-in-transit security procedures
- CPPSEC3052A Inspect and test cash-in-transit security equipment
Students who successfully complete the course will receive the nationally recognised qualification for CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations. This Qualifications allows the participant to add the functions below to their security licence.
- Cash-in-Transit Officer
Pricing for this Qualification does vary as there may be credit transfers or RPL available. Contact one of our friendly staff for more information (07) 4123 0415.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
In order to receive a certificate for any accredited course, all students must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). We recommend that you create your USI before you book your course. You will need your USI to enrol. Create your USI now or find out more...