This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes, including planning, identifying hazards and assessing risk, and developing and implementing risk controls.
This unit it appropriate for those working in supervisory roles overseeing and auditing the risk assessment process.
Licensing, legislative and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories and industry sectors. Users must check requirements with relevant body before applying the unit.
• Determining the risk management process
• Identifying hazards
• Assessing risk
• Identifying unacceptable risk and potential actions
• Deciding on, implementing or facilitating of actions
• Reviewing the implementation of action
• Auditing the risk management process; and
• Completing records and reports
In order to receive a certificate for any accredited course, all students must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). We recommend that you create your USI before you book your course. You will need your USI to enrol. Create one or find out more at www.usi.gov.au