RIIHAN308F Load and Unload Plant
Please note all machines are to be supplied by the client, if you are unable to access a machine, we could hire one for a further cost.
All States Training is able to come to you for these courses.
We are flexible and mobile to meet your training needs.
Load and Unload Plant gives candidates the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and efficiently load and unload plant on floats and/or trailers. With the Chain of Responsibility laws putting onus on all within the supply chain it is important for road user's safety that plant and equipment is loaded and secured appropriately.
This unit describes a participant's skills and knowledge required to load and unload plant in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
What will I learn?
- Operational safety and risk management
- Calculating weights and volumes; centre of gravity
- Movement of different types of plant on and off float/trailer
- Placing and securing loads - including types and limitations of restraints
- Hand signals and communication methods
- Reporting/hand-over requirements
What are the pre-requisites?
- Have a current white card
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Arrive 15 minutes early to your training session
Face-to-Face delivery only.
All students who are competent in RIIHAN308F Load and Unload Plant will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
This unit forms part of the Full Qualification
- RII30915 Certificate III Civil Construction
- RII30815 Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations