Is this the right course for you?
Certificate III in Nail Technology is a course designed to give you the necessary skills to enhance nail appearance, and provide you with the knowledge, values and attitude that will ensure success in this industry. Anyone with a passion for nails will thrive in this hands-on instructive course, run by professionals with years of experience and a wealth of knowledge.
Your Certificate III in Nail Technology prepares for a position as a Nail Technician at:
- Nail Bars
- Day Spas
The course covers:
- Manicure & Pedicures
- Acrylic Nail Enhancement
- UV Gel Nail Enhancement
- Retail services
- Nail Art
- Electric filing
- Nail maintenance, filing, buffing and shaping
- French Tips, Overlays and paint Application
- Nail anatomy, diseases and disorders
- Nail repairs
- Health & safety
- Professional practise skills
- 16 years + (parental consent required if under 18).
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Mature age students
- RPL if able to demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- Blended - Practical sessions
- 6 months - 12 months part time (15 units to complete at approx. 5-6hours a week this is a guide only)
- All students are able to work at their own pace.
To enrol in this course please contact All States Training on (07) 4123 0415
Whilst in Salon:
- Black long pants
- Black enclosed soft sole shoes
- Shirt (this is supplied in training kit)
- Hair neat and tidy
- Minimal jewellery
- No mobile phones
- Arrive 10 minutes before practical session is due to start
- Models for student services are to wait in the front of the Salon
Students who successfully complete the course will receive the nationally recognised SHB30315 Certificate III in Nail Technology qualification. This qualification is from the latest version of the SHB Beauty Therapy training package and is the most up-to-date qualification available in nails.
Graduates are eligible for enrolment in the SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services, SHB40115 Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy or the SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy courses and will be eligible for direct credit for units completed in this course.
Please call our office 4123 0415 for current prices.
Nail Kit Contents
- Pedicure kit
- Manicure kit
- Gel Nail kit
- Acrylic Nail kit
- Various other products & utensils
- T-shirt to be worn in Salon for all training sessions
Any courses can be tailored to meet your workplace or we can design a course to meet your specific needs...
If you have a question please give us a call anytime.