- 16 years + (parental consent required if under 18).
- Mature age students
- RPL if able to demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- A good command of written English
- Ability to allocate appropriate study hours per week
What will I learn?
- Erect timber structures and features
- Implement a plant establishment program
- Install drainage systems
- Implement a paving project
- Contribute to work health and safety processes
- Set out site for construction works
- Implement a retaining wall project
- Coordinate work site activities
- Cost a project
- Construct stone structures and features
- Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Construct landscape features using concrete
- Install water features
- Construct brick and block structures and features
- Provide information on plants and their culture
In the Certificate III in Landscape Construction you will be required to complete 5 core units and 11 elective units:
This qualification provides a general vocational outcome in landscape construction. The landscaping industry expects this qualification to be achieved to meet job outcomes at this level. Further training pathways from this qualification include, but are not limited to, Certificate IV in Landscape.
This qualification is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship. Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include: Landscaper.
Pricing for this Qualification does vary as there may be credit transfers or RPL available. Contact the Office on (07) 4123 0415.